James Morris jmorris at namei.org
Thu Mar 9 11:02:35 UTC 2017

We've had a long-running problem with the web archives for this list, with
gmane going offline and various issues with other archives.

So, I've set up a mailman mirror of the list here:
http://kernsec.org/pipermail/linux-security-module-archive/

It's not something you can subscribe to (although if you find a way, let
me know because that is a bug), it's just for archiving.

I'll see how it runs for a few days before publicizing it more widely.

- James
--
James Morris
<jmorris at namei.org>