Updated docs

Randy Dunlap rdunlap at infradead.org
Thu Jun 15 01:53:21 UTC 2017

Thanks for the update.  I have 2 more things for you to consider.

a.  In multiple places, there is something like "return 0 when no error
and return a negative error code otherwise."

I would say "or return a negative error code otherwise."

b. (below)

> ===========================
> FILESYSTEM CONTEXT SECURITY
> ===========================
>
> The filesystem context contains a security pointer that the LSMs can use for
> building up a security context for the superblock to be mounted.  There are a
> number of operations used by the new mount code for this purpose:
>
>  (*) int security_fs_context_alloc(struct fs_context *fc,
> 				   struct super_block *src_sb);
>
>      Called to initialise fc->security (which is preset to NULL) and allocate
>      any resources needed.  It should return 0 on success and a negative error
>      code on failure.
>
>      src_sb is non-NULL in the case of a remount (FS_CONTEXT_FOR_REMOUNT) in
>      which case it indicates the superblock to be remounted or in the case of a
>      submount (FS_CONTEXT_FOR_SUBMOUNT) in which case it indicates the parent
>      superblock.

-ETOOMANYCASES

Maybe:
	For a remount (FS_CONTEXT_FOR_REMOUNT), src_sb is non-NULL and indicates
	the superblock to be remounted.  For a submount (FS_CONTEXT_FOR_SUBMOUNT),
	src_sb is also non-NULL and represents the parent superblock.

cheers.

--
~Randy